Old May 17th 05, 11:38 AM
Monika Schleidt

Bubbles wrote:

I would love to get in touch with other potters in Switzerland or nearby
across the borders.

Marianne, it seems you and i are the only ones in Continental Europe. I
live about 25km southeast of Vienna, Austria, not quite accross the
border from Switzerland ;-). Where in Switzerland do you live?

I learned pottery many years ago in the US, where i lived for 20 years.
I have been back in Austria again almost 20 years now. I have my own
little workshop here, well, everything else about it you can read in my
homepage below (which is dreadfully outdated, but...).

Monika

--
Monika Schleidt

www.schleidt.org/MSKeramik
if you wish to write me a mail, remove the number from my user name