Old May 17th 05, 11:29 AM
J and K

Stephanie,
East of Rochester, NY We had something like 120 inches of snow this past
winter. My back still hurts from all that shoveling.
John

"Stephanie Coleman" wrote in message
John:

Where upstate? North of the city or real upstate where the blizzards
blow?

--
Stephanie Coleman
University of Phoenix Online

alt email:
706.467.9579
"J and K" wrote in message
news
I have been reading this newsgroup for years. I am a high school drawing
and ceramics teacher in upstate New York and have been active in ceramics
for about seven years. Most of my work is one of kind functional wheel
thrown pieces but recently have been doing quite a bit of figural
sculpture. I don't have a web site yet, but plan on one someday. I am
currently trying to set up my own studio (in the basement) but the rest of
the house renovations seem to consume my weekends. I am constantly trying
to accumulate new ideas and techniques and this past year took part in my
first aborigama firing. I recently built a raku kiln and can't wait to
fire it ( saving up for the burners). Well that's me and I just wanted to
thank the group for all the great info and inspiration.
John