Old October 18th 15, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Baby Quilts

wrote in message

Hello Bobbie Sews More or Barbara,
I am making 5 quilts, two are flannel and three are scrappy made from
fat quarters of cats, dogs and monsters, but will have flannel backing.
These are for charity. I am always making bigger quilts so thought it time
to make some smaller ones. It has been fun doing these so should be finished
sometime next week because I did not buy enough backing. Gave up my car
year ago(biggest mistake I ever made) so have to take the bus. Just now got
my list together of what is still needed since I decided to use flannel for
all the backings. Just why can't that fabric store be down at the corner
instead of 2 miles away? Laughing here.
Sandy$

Hope it won't take long to get everything together for your quilts. Sure
is nice of you to do all this for charity. My charity sewing is flannel
blankets for infants and toddlers, and also some for the dogs & cats at the
shelter close by. We get some pretty cold mornings here in central Florida!
But right now we are 65/85 degrees. : )
Barbara in FL waiting for tswloh to have their flannel sale