Old August 8th 03, 09:16 AM
Sam

Have downloaded Matrix and have had a quick look, at the moment GlazeChem
seems easier to understand.
I was able to download and use a 28 page GlazeChem tutorial(printed) which
is great, however a lot of the content of GlazeChem seems to be quiet a few
years old(4 to 8), but it does seem to be easy to use, and easy to add
personal info to.
I will play with Matrix over the next few days, being situated in Australia,
Matrix would be nice as I live in Australia and closer to home feels secure.
QUESTION: Glaze database, does anyone share there database of glaze
recieps's associated with this software. That would be a big deciding factor
in the choice.

Sam

"Sam" wrote in message
Downloaded and looking at GlazeChem Ver 2.1
Looks pretty good, any other users of this software?, should I pay the
money.

Thanks in advance. Sam