Old April 16th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Default finished!

You remind me of a gardener I hired many years ago -older than dirt would be
an appropriate description. He was all wrinkly and bent over, a little dried
apple guy. He was missing the better part of his stomach and had to take a
snack break every half hour. He never really appeared to move at all, it was
so slow. But he got more work done than most of the younger gardeners I had
later on!
Roberta in D, always glad to hire an expert

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:BLvUh.56861$_c5.38464@attbi_s22...
I am celebrating some of those 10-min. projects Butterfly taught us about.
In the last ten days or so I finished two 10-min. sleeves on wall-hangings,
and a 10-min. binding on a quilt. Hurray! Now tomorrow I am going back to
the Starflake quilt for our queen-size bed, and turn it into one of those
10-min. projects also. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies