Old December 23rd 06, 08:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Luisa

Default store closing

sure? I ordered and I received...may be because I was an old customer? or I
am abroad USA? or I am "agreable woman"? I don't know, but I know that
everything I have ordered I have received...anyway thanks for info. and
greetings and Happy New Year to all
Luisa from Italy

"Jacqueline in KY" quilter at mountain-breeze dot com ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Luisa, Sale doesn't apply to Internet orders it says. So won't be
getting anything there.

Jacqueline in KY

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:01:32 +0100, "Luisa"
wrote:

Log Cabin Quilters Wantage,NJ will be closed in Jan 2007
I am very sad , because it has been the first contact I had long
time
ago
do you need something?
www.logcabinquilters.net