Old October 31st 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
sis

Default Best overlocker?

"Sascha Keates" wrote in message

Please help. I know absolutely nothing about overlockers (or sewing for
that matter) but I would like to buy one for my mother.

NEVER ever buy a sewing machine or serger for someone else withOUT their
input!

You should take your mother shopping to her favorite sewing machine store
and let her choose the overlocker. The choice may actually be determined by
which store has a better service department.

Which is a good
make, lots of extras etc.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sascha

Actually, the best thing you can do is to learn how to sew, and share that
passion with your mother.

--
Sascha Keates