Old October 23rd 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Tatiana

Default Best overlocker?

I second Emily
www.husqvarnaviking.com

Tatiana

"CypSew" wrote in message
I suggest you go to each sewing machines web site and look at the

different
sergers(overlockers) to see what is available. Then make a date for a
luncheon, an afternoon out, etc and take your Mom to a few shops and allow
her to try out the machines in your price range, which can vary greatly,
depending on different features.
Personally, I have a Pfaff 4872, 5 threads and cover stitch, that is about

6
years old, which I enjoy using. Other people who I know have others and
enjoy theirs as much as I do mine.
Sewing machines, including sergers, are very personal, like the

automobile,
so your Mom ultimately needs to choose the one she likes and feels
comfortable using.
www.janome.com ; www.babylock.com ; www.pfaff-usa.com ; www.singerco.com ;
www.bernina.com These are some of the web sites, which I believe are all
correct.