Old May 26th 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default 90 year old couple doing a piano duet

John wrote:
I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who
came upon a piano in the lobby of the Mayo Clinic and started playing.
It is too cute for words.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4365716

John

Ah, now that was fun and had us all smiling.

Hope to be that sprightly when I'm their age. They have obviously had
fun playing together for a long time.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!