Old July 23rd 12, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default Games Quilters Play

Google "games for quilters" and you'll get many ideas. I did this once
and we still haven't gotten through the list.
Gen

On 7/23/2012 3:57 PM, Twila P wrote:
Sometime within the next few months I'll be responsible for our quilt
guild's monthly meeting. Usually we have some kind of a demo or a talk
about a quilting related subject. I'd like to "get out of the box" and
do something different. A game night comes to mind only I need help in
figuring out games that I can relate to quilting. Bingo comes to mind
(like "B-scissors" or "G-batiks") but I don't know how to come up with
the numbers to be called so there aren't numerous winners for each game.
Have any of you played a game that was, or could be, adapted to a
quilting theme?