Old December 7th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

In message , Marilee M
writes
This is the type of beading I do and your piece is lovely. What type of
necklace strap will you use on it? It is sure sad to see this ng slowly
dying, have lurked and posted a few times in the past, but have seen
some people put down so badly I have been a little gun shy!!!
Marilee

Yes I am afraid that its heyday has gone for now.
But there was no more posts when I first joined it some 10/11 years ago
then there is now. It was struggling then and if I remember rightly it
was Sooz who breathed life into it. Sadly Sooz no longer posts.
I myself have not been so prolific due to health problems.

I keep hoping that some of the past members come back, especially
Shirley's Spoon Clubs ones.
Hugs
Shirley
--