Old April 29th 06, 07:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Breast Cancer/OT

So very sorry to hear this Pami. Bad day indeed.
However, treatment is improving all the time and there are lots of
survivors in this group to prove it. Next year you will be in that
select and wonderful group.
If you can, please let us know when the surgery is scheduled, and when
the chemo starts so that we can get the good thoughts and prayers
flowing.
..
In message , pami
writes
I am sure all you have heard Daniel Powder's song..."Bad Day" well this was
my bad day. I learned I have breast cancer. I had my lumpectomy this week
and it came back as malignant garde 3 tumor. I will have to get a
"masectomy" and have chemo. This has been a rough day for me but I don't
think I have the strength to cry anymore. I know I will lose my hair and
this really sucks but if I have to do this to keep alive then I will have
the surgery and do chemo. I will settle for chemo hats verus hair for life.
I'll be 51 in May and this seems not fair but I get my mammos yearly and
watched and it could of been worse. Last year I had a lumpectomy in the
other breast and that was benign this year my luck ran out. I see and hear
of so many survivors and I know this group has always been here for me when
ever I needed them.
Pami

--
Best Regards