Old March 14th 19, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hello RCTQ

Yes, I heard they were originally a black girl/white girl and probably that would not go over well today. I like the idea of two nursery tale characters though, because you get two dolls in one and it's not like you can lose part of the set!

I'm also trying to make a realistic badger for a friend who is deeply into Harry Potter and reckons she's in Hufflepuff house. And I need to start a baby quilt for a new great-niece who arrived a week ago.....

-- Jo in Scotland