Old July 1st 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Default OT fire extinguishers?

Like Lizzie mine has a non-fluorescent bulb. The freezer is a big chest
type one. My freezer-below-the-fridge doesn't has a light tho.

Now 'normal' bulbs have been all but phased out in the UK I wonder what
it will be replaced with when it goes.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Dr. Zachary Smith wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:17 am, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Dr. Zachary Smith wrote:

And FWIW, I ~do~ know the difference in a refrigerator and a freezer.
The freezer doesn't have a light inside. Do you know why?
Yes I do, but it's not universal. Fluorescent bulbs don't explode.

My freezer has a light inside - not a fluorescent either

Lizzy

See? Not universal.
My SWAG (see above) is:
1. It's a side-by-side
2. It's a freezer below
3. It's a special freezer bulb
4. It's a walk-in

and those could all be wrong, and likely will be in the future, but
like the song says...
"Chances are..."