Old July 1st 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Default OT fire extinguishers?

On Jun 30, 11:19*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Probably me, Doc. *Before evacuating prior to a hurricane, a friend of mine
took some treasures - her 'good' jewelry, a lock of baby's hair and other
little things that could never be replaced and carefully wrapped and sacked
them. *She put them in her freezer where no looter ( a real and ugly part of
hurricanes) would bother to pilfer.

Do you really think the looters don't know that? Think again.

* * When that freezer became really gross, nice neighbor emptied and tossed
the contents.

Nice neighbor obviously wasn't a looter (or a picker).

* * And FWIW, I *~do~ *know the difference in a refrigerator and a freezer.
The freezer doesn't have a light inside. *Do you know why? *

Yes I do, but it's not universal. Fluorescent bulbs don't explode.

Doc