Old March 30th 04, 01:51 AM
AliceW

Well, now that you mention it, I can take one big trip next year. I was
thinking of Houston because I have family there that will put up with me for
a few days, but Paducah and Chicago are in the running too. When I go to
either of these, I don't have to bring a quilt to pay for my room and board
:)

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Jennifer Chiaverini" wrote in message
om...
: "The Brown Family" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
: Hi Jennifer, nice to hear from you! Maybe we'll get together again next
: year. Hope all is well with you and your family! It must be tough
: attending all these quilt shows (I wish).
:
: Take care,
: Lorraine
: http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm
:
: Why don't you and AliceW make a road trip to the Chicago show next year?
VBG
:
: Jennifer
:
: Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.