Old December 26th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default Time to do the Directory for 2010!

AliceW wrote:
Running a bit late with the Directory the year but I've been running
late for about the last 6 months so this is nothing new. Let's get
through the holidays and then I will open the Directory form for a few
weeks. We should have the Directory done by the end of February -God
willing and the creek don't rise! . I will be doing it solo this time
as Karen needs to focus on other things right now. Perhaps I can get a
partner for the next Directory.

For those new to the group, the Directory is a listing of all faithful
posters on the group who would like to participate in the Directory. It
contains name, postal address, email address and screen name along with
favorite colors and fabric types. Because it contains personal
information, we are very careful about who gets a copy of the
Directory. An online form is made available for several weeks which is
used to collect all the information. Then the information is sorted and
edited and formatted into a spreadsheet. Those already in the Directory
get a copy emailed to them. Those who are not in the Directory and would
like to be will fill out the form and go through a qualification based
on number of postings, time on the group, etc. We take our personal
information very seriously so we hope the new folks understand the
scrutiny is for their protection as well.

I will post another message after the New Year to provide the link to
the form.

Happy holidays to all! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous
New Year filled with lots of quilting time!

Yay! The Directory!

We know how huge a job this is, and all done voluntarily. I know I
speak for all when I say that this is greatly appreciated.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!