Old August 17th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
betsy[_2_]

Default Pillows for children

Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply wrote:
sewingforchildren wrote:

I will continue making the pillows as much as I can. I know the joy of
these little travel-size pillows (I was given one during some harder
days).

Maybe you should visit thrift stores in your area for a cheap source of
fabric for pillows. Shirts, skirts, sheets, etc. should give you a lot
cheaper source of fabric.

Since she said she is homebound, this would be difficult. Where I live,
bag day at church rummage sales and free church rummage sales are a good
way to get quite a bit of fabric for very little. Maybe a local friend
could go to just a couple of these a year for her to stock up.

--Betsy