Old December 30th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_2_]

Default Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

wrote:
On Dec 29, 3:01 pm, " wrote:
On Dec 29, 2:57 pm, wrote:

On Dec 29, 2:19 pm, " wrote:
On Dec 29, 2:05 pm, wrote:
On Dec 29, 2:00 pm, " wrote:
On Dec 29, 1:54 pm, wrote:
On Dec 28, 9:07 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message
There are many I respect and many I have sustantiated my claims to.
Damn funny none of them have ever shown up on this or any other glass forum
to give one iota of credibility to you.
You are neither a customer nor a supplier but only an angry little man
whose bitterness I find amusing. Why should I care what you want?
If you didn't have some perverted need to gain acceptance, you wouldn't
keep showing up here and being exposed for being a liar and a fool.
Isn't it getting close to time for you to slink off (again) and lick your
wounds for a couple more months?
These little exchanges can be fun - but I must admit it's become too
easy and predictable to be a challenge.
Your gutter version of humour might be big in Gator****, but it's just
silly elsewhere.
Why are you even here? Does it make you feel like one of the boys to
foul mouth another? If you're so busy with all your little basement
bandits how do you find the time to hang out here andbanter back and
forth. You are developing a reputation...and it's not the type one
would be proud of.
Why are you here? Perhaps to support the complaints about all those
insurgent basement bandits opening up home studios or new retail
shops?
Get used to it. Live with it. There are more of both to come.
Adapt or die.- Hide quoted text -
Retail shops...funny, can you even name one that you've helped open?
I have several up and running I refer aspiring retailers to. I'm
working now with 2 artisans just getting ready to break out of
basement bandit status and open for retail sales. Another coming on
soon for internet selling plus a hobby shop diversifying into selling
art glass supplies. Victorian Art Glass is now offering appealing
wholesale discounts and drop ship service for retailers and
instructors. Do you know someone interested in getting into retail
sales? Tell them to call me. Phone number is on any of our
websites. Although it is pretty competitive, there are still numerous
way to make it profitable - especially if you're willing to break
away from the old traditional business model and adopt a more flexible
and adaptive business style.- Hide quoted text -

Why would they buy wholesale from you when you're really selling
retail discount...especially a retail shop that sells supplies? Lots
of distributors will drop ship...that's no secret. (yawn)

Maybe because, with their wholesale discount from the website prices,
they like dealing with Victorian Art Glass? Maybe it's just my
winning personality?

Maybe they're too stupid or too small to use a real wholesaler?