Old March 2nd 04, 10:17 AM
Beverly K. Pope

Another update ...
I completed the quilting on my quilt for Wanda. It actually turned out
better than I thought it would (though there are a lot of little mistakes
here and there). It actually looks quite decent from afar (my DH was
actually surprised it looked so good :-)). I also got the binding on, so
now I just have to add a label.

"Beverly K. Pope" wrote in message
Some of you suggested that I also make a quilt of for her, and I took up

the
challange. ...
Last week I purchased some Warm &
White needled cotton batting and used K2000 spray to baste the quilt.

That
turned out much better, so I that's what I am going to use on both quilts.
I'm quilting mine this week-end and will then start putting the RCTQ HUG
together.

Again, many thanks to all of you!

OT ---

--
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. bkpope at wt dot net