Old September 13th 04, 02:33 AM
CindyP

"Wanda Moody" wrote...
I have been visiting this newsgroup quite some time, and have thoroughly
enjoyed it. However, this message and responses has turned my stomach so
much I had to respond. I get enough bias reporting from the media and it
was so nice to get on the sewing newsgroups and forget all the world's
troubles. I am very proud of our troops over seas and believe me they

don't
think our President Bush is wrong. And yes, I am for President Bush.

BUT
I don't think this is the place to give your political views. I am not so
sure I can even keep visiting this group, right now I am so upset I can't
see straight. You see I am a military wife and I know what fears and
sleepless nights all relatives and loved ones go through while our sons,
daughters, spouses, friends, brothers and sisters go through while our
military loved one is protecting our country. And just to end this, all

of
you that think President Bush is wrong, why don't you go over seas and try
and talk to the terrorists that are killing our sons and daughters and
beheading the innocent people? Wanda

Well said Wanda! I have thoroughly enjoyed this newsgroup for a long time. I
don't post much but have learned alot. Frankly, I'm getting tired of the
political barbs on this list towards Republicans and those of any political
affiliation who support our good President.

Please, I understand not everyone thinks alike...but can't we keep this off
politics? I get enough of it everyday. I come here to relax, not to get a
pitch for a particular candidate.

Cindy in WV