Old August 1st 03, 09:02 PM
Dr. Sooz

I think most
people are ethical and polite

I cannot agree with this statement. I think most people don't give much
thought to ethics unless they've had to take ethics courses. It's not that
they're bad, it's that they're ignorant. Many people don't even know what the
word "ethics" means. And others who do know the meaning of the word will
stretch their ethics to fit any situation that benefits them.

And polite! Have you ever walked down a city street? People are NOT polite!
Manners are sorely missing in our world today.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html