Old July 9th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default and something else now.....( 'splain to me about 'band saws')

Hey wait a dern minute...it was just a few months ago that you telling
folks that the foiler was another boat anchor along with the saw.
BTW...where's that video on soldering 30" in 2 seconds?

wrote:
We run a commercial production glass shop and consider foilers to be
hugely advantageous and figure they save so much time they pay for
themself in labour savings in just a few days. For stained glass work,
saws SNUP, but foilers are a great investment.

Dennis Brady

DeBrady Glass -
http://www.debrady.com
Victorian Art Glass - http://www.victorianartglass.biz