Old July 9th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Default and something else now.....( 'splain to me about 'band saws')

"glassman" wrote in message

Table foiler is one of those gadgets that really work. It's easy to

use,
saves time and worth every penny. I use it almost everyday. I can foil and
crimp over 100 pieces an hour without any of those little annoying finger
cuts. Yeah I know Moon I'm a wimp, but I'm gettin' too old to foil by hand
anymore.

I got one of those Inland Edge Foilers 20 years ago and use it whenever I am
forced into using foil. I don't like foiling, have never liked foiling,
and never will like foiling. I don't think there is ANY machine that will
ease the boredom and aggravation of foiling. And not foiling eliminates the
need to turbo solder. ;)

I'd MUCH rather work in lead or brass. If I had to foil everyday, I'd
give up the business. For real!!!