Old August 23rd 03, 01:51 AM
Javahut

"Bill Perez" wrote in message
m...
Roughly 3.5" by 4.5" & professionally framed. Believed to be from a
demolished English church. Absolutely gorgeous!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=12 30

Thanks for looking.

Well Bill, since you decided to post here, at a group that creates nicer
work than you are auctioning, how about posting in your auction add, some
better pictures. I mean, if I am going to hit an opening bid of $1000.00,
then you better show some close up photos so I can see the glass, and those
cracks you mention that are not going to reduce the value.

By the way, cracks in the glass reduce value, but only when I am buying,
when I am selling they are of no consequence and should be ignored entirely,
I guess that's how you think too, according to what I read.

You put up some better photos and I will consider bidding.