Old June 15th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default OT needing ice cream experts

DH is a very good sport about our 'fat-free' diet but ice cream used
to be such a favorite of his. So. Therefore. I am going to invent
wonderful ice cream that doesn't contain egg yolks or fat.

It's called "sorbet" and it probably predates ice cream by centuries.
Inventing it would put you alongside that Australian who recently
patented the wheel.