Old January 17th 04, 08:36 PM
frood

Oh, that's too bad. I just got back from the grocery, and bought some big,
fat lovely ones. Really nice, and worth the price. Spike and Giles are even
excited at the thought of Jr. Asparagus for dinner! Once I started to make
No Beef with Asparagus, only to discover we didn't have any asparagus. So,
we had No Beef with No Asparagus.

Want the recipe?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"NightMist" wrote in message
I read "asparagus" and the next thing I knew I was looking at a
suitcase trying to figure out where to fit the clothes alongside the
stash.

Then DH and DGF came along, and when I woke up they were feeding me
hot chocolate (_not_ cocoa) laced with brandy and explaining how I had
bumped my head when I slipped on a stray silk hankie. Didn't explain
the ropes though.....shanghied in my own house!

NightMist
asparaguuuus

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:11:03 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

C'mon over! I just got my gum arabic, you can help me make marshmallows.
I'll make No-Beef and Asparagus.