Old May 17th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Default My favorite sewing scissors

I've lost a little quilt top somewhere in my apartment. It's only 34" x 34"
so it could be folded up and in any pile. So if I start making another one
just like it, will the old one show up? I finally found the perfect backing
for it, and I can't find the top!

--
Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks Nevada USA

"Brian christiansen" wrote in message
My favorite sewing scissors are a pair of the fiskars that have the
handle that is kind of like a garden shears. I lost (or actually
misplaced) them a while back, and got a new pair. The design of the
scissors is a bit different, but it is still strikingly similar.

Well today, I found my old pair under a stack of papers that I thought I
had looked under several times. I guess I just never picked up all the
sheets of paper, and it was under the sheets I did not pick up. Whatever
the reason, I now have 2 pair of Fiskars "garden shear" style scissors.

Just remember: the surest way to find something that you have lost is to
buy a replacement for it.

Brian Christiansen