Old September 1st 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Becky A

Default free to a good home

Susan Hartman wrote:
Becky A wrote:
Susan Hartman wrote:

I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Mailed you! Mailed you! Wheeeeee!
Becky A

B3ecky -

I'm planning to pick up some 2006 ornament issues in a week or two...if
I can get an extra, would you like me to pick it up for you?

Sue

That would be completely awesome of you, Sue. I would love it if you
could snag me a copy. I hadn't even thought that far ahead. It's been
so busy over here, I'd honestly forgotten about the upcoming issue! Yikes!

High time for a vacation, I think.
Becky A