Old April 25th 05, 07:10 AM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article , Melinda Meahan -
take out TRASH to reply of uttered

Can you please dump that redundant "no email address supplied" thing
off your .sig, or else one day my ADD is going to be running overly
rampant and I'm not going to have the self control to start replying to
your posts with a munged copy of it for the record. Thanks.

No.

In the words of your compatriots "get over it".

In the unlikely event that you need to contact me off-group, ask. In the
meantime, blame your mean-spirited nasty-mouthed little chums, and go
back to taking your Ritalin.
--
AJH
no email address supplied