Old February 13th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pattern for adult bibs

BJ's has a bundle of terry "shop towels" that might work well for this
project...althopugh again there is an initial $$$ outlay that might be a
problem. Look for them back near the automotive supplies.
MAmadurk

--
I don't consider myself a book collector. I just have books,
the way one has air to breathe. -N. Hilyard

I cannot live without books. -Thomas Jefferson

"craftydragon1951" wrote in message
oups.com...
BJs and Sam's Club frequently have bundles of hand towels or dish
towels that are cheap. Also Target and Walmart. NAYY

In terms of a pattern, you could turn under one end (like a pole top
curtain) and run a piece of ribbon thru as a tie.

Shana