Old October 24th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default rctq

i had to find the link but on this link (theres 2 pages
there, so be sure and check both) to some of the previous
rctq BOM, also some of the Hug quilts made by rctq, and a
couple of swaps (the 'my pick' swap was rctq, iirc).
this isnt the page you asked about tho.
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts
i'd forgotten how many things rctq has to look at in one
place, lol.

you want the links page to all the group members individual
pages.
argh, silly me, should of found that one while i was at it,
hang on and i'll find it too.
heres the rctq faq's.
http://www.kjbeanne.com/rctqfaqs.htm
and finally the page you really wanted.
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
this one includes links to lots of RCTQ members individual
pages online, blogs and long armers on the group.

cheers,
jeanne

"ceegee" wrote...
Hello to everyone. I lived through wilma and can empathize
with those
of you in California and Louisiana.
I have just noticed mention of the Rctq web page. Am I
just dumb? Hoow
do I access it?
ceegee in Boca