Old May 4th 04, 07:14 AM
shhdesigns

Thanks Patti
It is wonderful country around Kamloops but just outside of Sorrento are two
communities of Pritchard and Chase and the mountains on the far side of the
river were terribly burned with the forest fires last year.
In fact they've only had about one day of rain so far this year. Even down
here on the coast we apparently had a very dry April.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.
"Patti" wrote in message
He-he!
I thought exactly the same thing, Dee!
Thanks for the full version, Sandi - sounds wonderful. I well remember
a coach stop I had in Kamloops many years ago, when I was crossing
Canada by (mostly) train. Fantastic country.
.
In article , DDM
writes
Lovely travelogue, Sandi. I read your first post and it was so short I
thought you must have been terrifically tired from such a great time!
Either that or someone else was trying to fool us by posting under your
name.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

--
Best Regards