Old October 28th 03, 06:03 PM
Jalynne

oooh, i've done the movie thing, too. I've even had a dream in black and white
where parts were colour...really strange. I've also dreamed in animation.
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
My DH sometimes dreams in movie sequences, both as director and actor in the
scene, and he has been able to 'reshoot' scenes that didnt go the way he
wanted them to. His dreams are always more entertaining than TV. He has also
dreamed computer games, not surprising really since he is by training a game
programmer. I dont know if he dreams in color tho. Ill ask.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
My dreams are in full color and very detailed. I can described the
decorating in the room and exactly how different people were dressed.
My husband says my dreams are far more entertaining than many
television shows.

The fun is to see how my mind takes different experiences I have had
during the day and mixes them together in a dream.

My husband seldom remembers his dreams but wakes up with math and
computer problems solved that were bothering him at work the day
before. He is good evidence that our minds keep going when we are
asleep.

Susan
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:15:53 GMT, "Queen of Squishies"
wrote:

They say that artistic and creative people will dream in color. So yes,

would think that among quilters it would be a much higher percentage.

Any
quilters here who dream in black & white?

Karen, Queen of Squishies