Old June 25th 04, 08:55 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Hey, I've not been on much and when I have, I saw some newbies didn't know
who I was. Arrrggg! People I hadn't begged from yet! What have I been
thinking!?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
news

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I know... quilting! Cuz then I'd have a quilt tent at least! LOL

So, if any of you have any quilts lying around, you know where to send

them.

That's my girl! I was worried about you there for a minute.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

---