Old June 25th 04, 10:41 AM
Kate Dicey

Janner wrote:

I have too much quilting to do at the moment!!!! I am here decorating,
studying French and oh yeah, we have a quilt exhibition in about 5 weeks -
for which I have 2 wallhangings & 2 quilts to enter. 1 wall hanging almost
finished, 1 wall hanging not yet started! 1 quilt top finished, needs
tacking and then quilting and 1 quilt top to finish with DD (her 1st proper
quilt & exhibition), and hopefully quilt this as well!

I need a 48 hour day and a14 day week, to get me through all this )))

Does anyone else ever take on too much? Oh yes, school want me to help out
with a fundraiser as well.......

Better go and carry on...

Byeeeeee and oh yes, this is why I haven't popped in lately )

Try Mrs Power Suit, Mrs Trousers, a bride, 16 bridesmaids, and a new Mrs
Posh Frock for Wedding With Royalty At It! All by the middle of August!

Quilting? Haven't touched mine this month except to move it out the way
and re-pack the tumbled-all-over-the-sewing-room-floor boxes!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk