Old August 14th 03, 08:31 PM
annafine

Toni,

I've never tried the gel dishwasher detergent idea...do you water it
down so it's not so thick or what? How exactly does this work? Does
it make a difference as to what brand of detergent is used? Does it
matter if it's scented or unscented (I usually buy the lemon scented)?

Your second idea is very clever...but it sounds like a lot of work.

"Toni Whitnell" wrote in message ...
You can try two things- one is gel dishwasher detergent. It smells much
nicer and bleaches just as well.
Or without using any bleach at all, stamp your image onto manila file folder
with clear embossing ink and powder. Heat to emboss. You can color several
ways- watercolor, brayered ink, or dye reinkers brushed on.
Some people stop there, I like to iron the piece between two pieces of
typing/computer paper to remove all the embossing. You get a bleached look,
with no bleach

--