Old June 14th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

It is not unusual around here at roadside egg stands and corn stands too. I
think they may lose money on occasion but that doesn't happen often and I
guess it's cheaper than paying someone to watch over the cash.

--
Bonnie
NJ
"C&S" wrote in message
Wow, that is one trust worthy person. When I went to PEI, geezz 15 years
ago (my how time flies) I was flabbergasted to see potato stands on the
side
of the road with a container of money and no one tending to it. Having
been
raised in the big city, I had never seen this. People just didn't do that
unless they didn't care about losing the money and product. I don't know
if
people on the island still do that. It is such a quaint place, so
picturesque.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY