Old March 27th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default a new development in Scotland

Julia in MN wrote:
Batik Freak wrote:
Man I really wish the USA would get with the program on smoking

Our county banned smoking in restaurants several years ago. It's so nice
to be able to eat out anywhere and not even have to think about asking
for a non-smoking section. A lot of Minnesota counties either have a
smoking ban in restaurants or are considering one. Smoking is also
banned in bars in some places, including Minneapolis.

It's banned in all of NY, for which I will be eternally grateful.

I spent much of my weekend in PA where it is NOT banned. I also spent
most of my weekend seriously ill.

-georg