Old February 13th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Rant on artificial light

I missed Shelagh's original post, which is just as well. I don't like
Turkish Delight, but Keith does. SO he eats the bar, and I drink the wine.
It works for us. g

I must say I'd rather not have them together, but I do enjoy both.
And speaking of chocolates - I recently did one of those Ebay things where I
have to spend the money, and the seller came back and said she'd overcharged
me for postage, what should she do. So after a couple of days of doing
nothing I suddenly remembered a US chocolate I used to be able to get
(Nutrageous) and then couldn't, so she's sending me some of those to the
value of what she owes me. Isn't THAT just the coolest thing?

Catherine