Old September 13th 04, 04:52 PM
DQLTS

Barb
When is the bazaar this year and is it in the same place?
DH would like to try the salsa this year.
I guess your feeling a little better if you are getting things
done for the bazaar.

Diana in Dallas
"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
Just this weekend I finished 4 I Spy quilt tops. I have the backing, just
need to get some batting.

I still have that quilt for My Mom that I've been working on all year. I
am giving up on trying to make the House for the middle, I can't get it to
look the way I want it to and am being too picky I guess. I'm just going
to sew the Mapleleaf blocks together with some scrappy 9 patches I think
using the same materials.

Also found a few small kids panels that I had bought, I need to get those
quilted before the bazaar too.

Hubby and I made our first batch of salsa yesterday. 12 pints. Lots more
to do...

Babs

Diana Curtis wrote:
Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new
quilts
started appearing?
I'm still working on the queen size LC borders, getting ready to MQ
the
siggy quilt, plotting the next borders on DDs quilt, and playing with
layouts for Mike's 'Things go better with Coke" quilt. Sometime in the
middle of those I need to design and make two quilted Christmas
stockings.
Lets hear your list!
Diana
--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let