Old October 29th 03, 09:57 PM
NightMist

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:30:00 GMT, "Queen of Squishies"
wrote:

You can see when you have a migraine??? chuckle. Yeah, me too. I still
see in color, but it's all blurry. And I don't remember very well what
happened during the time I had it.

I had a migraine exactly once.
I couldn't see at all, I was in a dark room with a compress over my
eyes, wondering why the mice two floors down were screaming so loudly.
I was also wondering if the headache would go away if I cut my head
off.

I always dream in full color with all normal sensation (taste, touch,
scent, sound). Usually very vivid and detailed. It is rare for me
not to dream, except when I am on certain medications.

NightMist
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?