Old October 29th 03, 04:06 PM
Jalynne

oooh, someone who's got dreams like me....at least i'm not the only one.
--
Jalynne

"Elena" wrote in message
I must be the exception..lol
I dream in color, but sometimes the dream is in black in white except that
one thing will be in color. Like one time I dreamed in black and white but
all the grass was green. weird, no? LOL
I also dream like Made-for-TV movies. Not enough plot going on to fill the
alloted time.

frustrated Elena

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
ink.net...
They say that artistic and creative people will dream in color. So yes, I
would think that among quilters it would be a much higher percentage. Any
quilters here who dream in black & white?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net