Old June 8th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Polly's new baby quilt photos

I just got over to look at that quilt. Wow, that is a really cute and happy
one. I am so
glad you are able to share with us here.
Taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
The sheep appliqué design is by Carol Burniston; can't take credit for
that happy. Our own Kathyl sent me the book because she knows I do quilts
for needing little folks. Wonder where our Kathyl is? Do you reckon
she's having another wedding? Polly

"Patti (formerly) in Seattle" Polly, Polly, Polly! This quilt is just too
cute for words - I just
love it!! It's been a while since I've been here to look at all the
photos and read the posts, and this just did my heart good!! I think
Mr. Esther does, indeed, need the quilt for his easy chair and
afternoon naps! Beautiful....