Old September 20th 13, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default A small finish is still a finish

On 9/20/2013 9:51 AM, Karen C - Calif wrote:
Joan Erickson wrote:

Gee, why doesn't that surprise me???? lol

If I had any brains, I'd marry into the Kreinik family. Any of you want
to play matchmaker?

Wish I could! That would be a perfect match for you!!!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown