Old September 20th 13, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - Calif

Default A small finish is still a finish

Joan Erickson wrote:

On 9/19/2013 11:31 AM, Karen C - Calif wrote:

I'd gotten a deal on six assorted Mill Hill Christmas ornaments, which
I'm making for my clients (easy to tuck into a card). I started with
Golden Tannenbaum, and remembered why I hate beading. The rest of the
clients will be getting with Kreiniks instead of with beads.

Gee, why doesn't that surprise me???? lol

If I had any brains, I'd marry into the Kreinik family. Any of you want
to play matchmaker?