Old August 4th 10, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Default Will will I learn

I think if you bought that lovely 15-91 then your sewing would go much
better- and even more so if you were sewing the flags *with* the 15-91!
VBEG!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in HOT, HOT, HOT and humid MO. where Cindy would be
miserable, too! LOL

"Cindy Schmidt" wrote in message
You would think that after 5 years of sewing colorguard flags, twice a
year now that I would be more careful when sewing them.

I can't tell you how many times just tonight alone that I have had to rip
some out because there was an additional layer underneath. This stuff is
so slick that it goes where IT wants to go and by the time I realize it,
it's time to rip.

Think I'm gonna go walk to dog for a few minutes to try to get him
accustomed to his new home. Do they make such a thing as doggie
depression meds????

--
Cindy from GA
(but wants to be in MO)