Old December 2nd 03, 12:08 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:36:15 -0500, karen wrote:

This is from Karen in NC. Yes I'm still here, don't post much but I still
read.

Thanks for all the warm birthday greetings.

On the knitting front I've completed a scarf and hat for my DD to wear as
she going across campus to her 8 am classes. One of Fiber Trends felted
bags (still have to felt) & a pair of pop-up mittens for the hubby.
Currently I'm got on the needles a pair of socks for me using the magic loop
method (1st time using this) & a pair of gloves for the daughter.

See ya,

Karen in NC

.

Good to see you, Karen, albeit briefly!