Old February 14th 04, 05:42 AM

ROTFLMAO!!! Very funny! My guy would do the same!

Tess in MN

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:18:12 GMT, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Good fabric, great price. That would call for you to check out
www.fabric.com. Not a huge selection, and their fabric is not always
wonderful (although they very sweetly will take it back and refund). Right
now they're having a Valentine special and will send you the whole place for
about $5 shipping (in the US) regardless of how much you order.
And a word of warning. They do lots of things to keep their prices down.
One time they shipped my fabric in a box obviously printed for a defunct
sausage company. It was printed: Sausage, perishable. Refrigerate
Immediately. Always helpful, my sweetheart quickly put my box in the deep
freeze. Gotta love 'em. Polly