Old November 4th 05, 12:25 AM
Els van Dam

Default Aloe infused yarn?

In article , Wooly
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 04:46:41 GMT, "Mystified One"
spewed forth :

It goes to the debate over whether there's any age-reducing powers in aloe.
Or any lotion for that matter.

Heh, well, I've thought that's debatable for years. I know a couple
of women my age who spend upwards of three hours a day greasing up
various parts of their bodies, steaming same, then covering the
visible portions with lots of cosmetics.

I use lotion on my hands when I need it.

My secret is vaseline, apply while under a hot shower and feel great all
day. Now of course I also have to use a sun protection lotion, which is a
real pain, or when I do not do it and forget, I end up getting patches
removed with liquid nitrogen, no fun either.....hey guys getting old is
not fun either...LOL

Els